All submissions to Nordic Irish Studies (ISSN: 1602-124X) should comply with the following requirements:
- Style: submissions should conform to the Journal’s style sheet.
- Word count: 5,000-7,000 words.
- Anonymous submissions: any references to the author(s) should be omitted in the attached essay as well as in the file format so as to ensure double-blind review.
Submissions should include the following:
- A Word file with: title, abstract (ca. 200 words), five key words, text of the article with notes and references as endnotes.
- A separate Word file containing:
- Title of submission
- Author’s full name
- Professional postal address
- Professional email addresses
- Short biographical note (ca. 150 words)
Submissions should be made as an email attachment in Word doc format to the editors:
- For articles on literature: Carmen Zamorano Llena (email@example.com)
- For articles on politics, history, sociology and cultural studies: Billy Gray (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For book reviews: Heidi Hansson (email@example.com)
Submissions are accepted all year round. Articles seeking publication within the year of submission should not be submitted later than 1 May.